Solutions for Remote Workers
Working from home or a remote office has never been more productive.
A quiet revolution is re-defining the very nature of work. Traditional work-day activities are no longer tied to specific times, or locations. Employees across remote sites can now work collaboratively and access distributed company data and expertise – from home, across the city, or around the globe. The result? Lower overheads, better productivity and efficiency of remote employees, and lower carbon emissions.
The Mitel ® Teleworker Solution on the MiVoice Border Gateway enables employees to work remotely with full access to voice mail, conferencing, and other features of the office phone system. The secure plug-and-play solution turns any Mitel IP Phone in to a Teleworker set.
In combination with the MiCollab the MiVoice Border Gateway Application, and SIP Proxy services, businesses can deliver a secure, full, “in-office” unified communications experience to remote office and home-based employees.
For small businesses, the MiVoice Small Business (CP) offers embedded teleworking and requires no server, licensing, or additional cost. Home-based workers, road warriors, and day-extenders have seamless, secure access to the communication capabilities of head office. Using the same voice mail, conferencing, and corporate security features as their in-office colleagues, remote workers become more reachable and productive.
An “in office” experience anywhere
With Mitel Mobility Solutions, remote workers communicate with clients and co-workers as if they were in the same building.
- Communication. Mitel Teleworker Solution lets remote workers have the same rich communications capabilities as in-office workers.
- Presence. MiCollab Client presence information is updated automatically, based on location, calendar, and time of day. So managers, customers, and colleagues always know when, where, and how best to reach remote workers.
- Collaboration. Mitel Collaboration Advanced (MCA) lets remote workers share documents and participate in live video conferences for a true “in-office” experience.
- Access to information. At home, across the city, or around the globe, distributed secure company data and expertise is instantly available to remote workers.
Productive, efficient, loyal workers
When remote workers have the communications capabilities they need to perform well, the entire organization benefits.
- Greater productivity. MiCollab lets remote workers benefit from the same communication and collaboration available in-office, helping them work more effectively.
- Secure communications. MiVoice Border Gateway (MBG) ensures communications security no matter where mobile workers are or what devices they are using.
- Reduced costs. Lowered real estate, overhead, and HR and labour costs mean significant savings.
* Hiring flexibility. Hire the best talent, no matter where it is located.
- Life/work balance. Attract and keep the best workers by providing the balance they need to be optimally productive.
- A green solution. Eliminate the daily commute and reduce carbon emissions, for an environmentally responsible workplace.