Solutions for Healthcare
Efficient and cost-effective communication is essential for delivering high-quality patient care in healthcare organizations of all kinds and sizes.
Benefits for any size facility
Communication solutions help healthcare facilities communicate better by delivering:
- Solutions geared to particular needs for delivering top-quality communication services that enable timely decisions and positive outcomes in healthcare.
- . Improved patient and staff safety and efficiency through integration with existing solutions, such as lone worker alarms and next generation patient/nurse call systems.
- . Integration with legacy telephone systems to enable healthcare organizations to reduce network costs and improve communications without making a major investment.
- Outbound notification alerts that transform patient interaction, reduce the expense of missed appointments, and provide valuable reporting to help manage service quality.
Solutions for Acute Healthcare
Acute healthcare professionals are rarely found at a desk. More often than not they are on their feet, moving from patient to patient and collaborating with colleagues.
The result can be delays in responding to patient needs and accessing critical information – delays that leads to stress for the patient, for their relatives, and for staff. Ash Telecom’s communications solutions for acute healthcare eliminate those delays and ensure fast, efficient healthcare delivery.
A single communications solution
Mitel Unified Communications enables acute healthcare organizations to deliver a single communications suite across fixed, wireless, and mobile devices. This liberates staff, improves patient care, and drive costs down.
- Twin up to 8 devices, including desk, mobile (including Bring Your Own Device) and wireless phones into a “Personalized Ring Group with Dynamic Status” to define call routing to a single number.
- The IP-telephony based Ash Telecom Healthcare Dashboard reduces bed blocking. Notifying housekeeping of patient discharge enables a faster bed turnover period.
- Migrate between proprietary hardware, industry standard servers, or a VMware virtualized environment without having to purchase new software, licenses, and devices.
- . Consultant and doctor audio video web conferences eliminate delays in consultation and speed treatment.
- Enhance your duty of care to your staff working in remote areas by providing lone worker alarms.
Ash Telecom’s approach to Unified Communication and collaboration allows acute healthcare organizations to collaborate between sites without undertaking a major investment in technology.
Solutions for Primary Healthcare
Primary healthcare workers are under increasing pressure to meet the demand for enhanced patient care yet remain cost effective. Ash Telecom’s communications solutions for primary healthcare help achieve those goals.
Efficient and effective communication solutions from Mitel are at the forefront of primary healthcare changes in primary care facilities of all sizes.
Whether it is ensuring travelling community nurses are contactable through “in-office” communications while on the road, or reducing the expense of patients who miss appointments, Mitel helps with:
- . Solutions to suit any need, from the smallest medical practice right up to large multi-practice primary care facilities.
- . A seamless communications experience for staff and patients alike.
- Improved work productivity facilities for patient-facing staff.
Solutions for Long Term Care
To be competitive and attract new residents, long-term care facilities must deliver communications capabilities to patients that enable them to stay in touch with family just as they did in their own homes. Ash Telecom’s communications solutions for long-term facilities help do that.
Full-featured communications for residents and staff
Through the delivery of automated call distribution, individual staff and resident voicemail, and the ability of staff and residents to “hot desk,” limited staff resources can be dedicated to meeting and exceeding resident care expectations.
- Support older buildings. Deliver IP data and voice to older buildings without the expense of upgrading the wiring infrastructure.
- Twin devices. Twin up to 8 devices, including desk, mobile (including Bring Your Own Device for residents) and wireless phones into a “Personalized Ring Group with Dynamic Status” to define call routing to a single number.
- Change at your speed. Protect your current investment and migrate at your own pace to negate the cost of a major IP investment.
- Ensure staff safety. When dealing with troubled residents, staff safety is paramount. Mitel’s compatibility with third-party products means that lone worker alarms can be incorporated directly into the facilities’ wireless phone systems.