Oak Call Recording
Oak recordX - Call Recording
Award winning recordX is a comprehensive extension and line side call recording solution packed with innovative features to search, record, play and archive telephone call recordings. Leading edge web technologies ensure that recordX is the most powerful yet easiest to use call recording solution available today.
Whether you need to capture and retrieve call recordings with the minimum of fuss for regulatory compliance or for business improvement through higher levels of customer satisfaction. recordX meets all your call recording needs. It works with all technologies - ISDN, SIP and VoIP - in whatever combination you have chosen and includes high level encryption. In addition to a host of powerful call recording features, we are pleased to announce that recordX also includes mobile call recording.
Find calls quickly and email an extract of the call recording to your client to confirm contract details
For many organisations it is necessary to show that FSA call recording rules have been followed
Review call recordings to ensure that all clients have been dealt with professionally at all times
Work with staff to develop their telephone and telesales techniques by evaluating call recordings
Share conference calls, online meetings & call recordings with business colleagues
Call us on 01483 456 606 to find out how we can make your organisation compliant with these regulations.
Benefits of Call Recording:
- Call Recording can identify training needs in private and public organisations
- Call Recording provides evidence of actions taken, vital in liability and financial interactions
- Integration with Communications Management applications provides the complete cost analysis of your operation
- Call Recording can provide Compliance with industry regulation
- Call Recording can identify who your most and least successful agents are.
- Call Recording can tell you who is making excessive personal telephone calls
- Call Recording provides the measurement for your management