Least cost call routing is the ability to direct call traffic
passing through your lines to a different carrier, based on time
and destination of the call.
The Telecommunications Act (1984) prevents British Telecommunications plc, BT from having a monopoly on routing telephone calls within the UK, and obliges BT to allow other licensed operators to route calls over their network. This allows organisations to take
advantage of Least Cost Call Routing and enjoy significant cost savings.
How does it work?
All you need to do is register your existing BT lines with us; you
can then be routed via Ash Telecom
by simply prefixing the
number to be dialled with a four-digit access code. Ash Telecom
will itemise your Calls and bill your account directly;
you can still route your Calls via BT if you so wish.
Two Steps to Saving
- Competitive rates on both National & International
- Simple Set-up procedure
- No Set-up fee
- No administration fee
- Graphic Management Report
Whether you currently use BT directly connected ISDN pipes or use
analogue lines, then we can help by registering you're existing ISDN numbers to use Least Cost call Routing
What Benefits Do We Receive?
- Simply contact on 01483 456 606
or email email@example.com
- You will be advised on how to use the service and given a dial
Ash Telecom offer an outstanding, independent service that is
unique in the market place today and includes:
- Providing very low tariffs using leading telecommunications
- Identifying and implementing services that reduce cost and
enhance service provision in all areas of communications
- Holding periodic reviews of developments in network services by
leading Telco's and ensuring that stay in the
vanguard of the best services and tariffs available
- Providing with a responsive and supportive pro-active account
management and customer service
- There will be a single point of contact to simplify
- A single invoice for all services
- No obligation agreement
- You won't notice any difference as we remotely programme your
system only tremendous savings on your next bill!
For more information please call one of our consultants on 01483 456 606 and they will be happy to answer any questions you may have
and perhaps work out a personalised tariff proposal to suit your